Eternal Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Fruit

A Mature Twilight Fan Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good/Bad? Edward coming back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sesshylover
NewBorn
sesshylover

Good/Bad? Edward coming back Empty
PostSubject: Good/Bad? Edward coming back   Good/Bad? Edward coming back Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 5:41 am

well i finally finished new moon
it was sad like way emo like half of the book but then bella is happy because of jake and i liked him a lot he is my favorite character now.
but i'm a little mad because of edward he leaves bella all broken up thinking that leaving is the best thing and he decides this out of nowhere. i don't think is right that he just left and comes back thinking everything could be the same with bella i don't even like the way jacob is being treated by her because of edward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bearsgriz1101
she_elf
NewBorn
she_elf

PostSubject: Re: Good/Bad? Edward coming back   Good/Bad? Edward coming back Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:54 am

Honestly, Edward coming back was the worst thing that could have happened in that book.

Though I must admit, they deserve each other. I think Jacob is too good for Bella. But it sucks that he's hurting.
>_< Stupid Edward.
Back to top Go down
sesshylover
NewBorn
sesshylover

PostSubject: Re: Good/Bad? Edward coming back   Good/Bad? Edward coming back Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:15 pm

she_elf wrote:
Honestly, Edward coming back was the worst thing that could have happened in that book.

Though I must admit, they deserve each other. I think Jacob is too good for Bella. But it sucks that he's hurting.
>_< Stupid Edward.

yeah i know that edward and bella belong together but still isn't fair that jacobs suffer after everything he did for bella i mean he helped her out through her sadness and stuff and bella just has to say sorry and just love's edward it isn't right now way
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bearsgriz1101
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good/Bad? Edward coming back   Good/Bad? Edward coming back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good/Bad? Edward coming back
Page 1 of 1