Eternal Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Fruit

A Mature Twilight Fan Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kristen Stewert to play Bella

Go down 
+3
the_unobservantone
Briana
Kaiia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiia
Admin
Kaiia

Kristen Stewert to play Bella Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewert to play Bella   Kristen Stewert to play Bella Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:26 am

Come here and discuss everything about Kristen but remeber to play nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beppybutt
Briana
leaving phoenix
Briana

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewert to play Bella   Kristen Stewert to play Bella Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:43 pm

I have always really liked her as Bella, but I dont know, lately I've been kind of worried about it.

I think she looks the part, and I think she is a wonderful actress... so I hope I dont sound like I'm bashing her. But... do y'all think she can pull off being kind of vulnerable, and completely in love with Edward? I wish one of you would say "YES!" and convince me of it, LoL, because I really do like her and I want her to be able to pull it off perfectly, I'm just kind of anxious about it...
Back to top Go down
the_unobservantone
leaving phoenix
the_unobservantone

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewert to play Bella   Kristen Stewert to play Bella Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:08 am

As I've mentioned before, Kristen Stewart is one of my favorite actresses. I've been a fan of hers for years and she is actually the reason I found out about Twilight. However, after I actually read the books I really wasn't so sure she was the perfect choice for the role. She has always played more reserved, stolid characters where as Bella is really emotional and a little more immature. I'm not saying Kristen Stewart can't portray this type of character because I'm sure she could, she just wasn't the person that popped into my head as the books progressed. I guess I'm just afraid she's going to give Bella this gruff quality that I don't see in the books. I know this post has been relatively against Kristen, but all in all I am very happy with it. Because duh, it's Kristen Stewart. Her smart ass attitude is one thing that definitely fits. Plus, in my opinion, her looks... but I pictured her in the books all along. Now no one's going to read this because I made it too long. Haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=715685733
sarah_hifive
hugging Rene Goodbye
sarah_hifive

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewert to play Bella   Kristen Stewert to play Bella Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:56 am

Love her!
I absolutely love her. I think she's a fantastic actress and so very Bella.
She's going to give Bella a bit more of an edge, I hope.
Her and Peter Facinelli were perfect casting choices in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
iammyownhappiness
NewBorn
iammyownhappiness

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewert to play Bella   Kristen Stewert to play Bella Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:10 am

I am a HUGE Kristen fan <3 haha as you guys can probably tell. She's done so much for someone her age-- and she has such great talents! I have no doubt in my mind that she will pull off a terrific Bella. Though, I do agree with you unobservant, that she wasn't the first person to pop up in my head as a Bella. :] But, it's all good. ^__^
Back to top Go down
sarah_hifive
hugging Rene Goodbye
sarah_hifive

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewert to play Bella   Kristen Stewert to play Bella Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:35 pm

Hehe you spelt Stewart wrong in your original post, Kaiia Razz
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewert to play Bella   Kristen Stewert to play Bella Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:57 pm

OKay...
So.
When I first read the books, I'll admit, I really didn't see her as Bella.
To me, she doesn't look like what I imagined Bella be. ((But, we all have our own opinions of what Bella, Edward, etc. look like...))
But I know that she really does have the talent to pull off Bella's character.
So overall, I really like her as Bella.
I think she'll do an amazing job with the role.
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonstainsonmyheart
WestonWife
NewBorn

PostSubject: PERFECT   Kristen Stewert to play Bella Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:44 pm

She is the embodiment of Bella in my mind. Pretty...but in a quiet way. Headstrong and Sarcastic. She is very intelligent. She also seems to be older than she looks, like she has an old soul. As soon as I saw her in the cast list I thought "PERFECT" Definitely the best choice they made, by far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewert to play Bella   Kristen Stewert to play Bella Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristen Stewert to play Bella
Page 1 of 1