Eternal Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Fruit

A Mature Twilight Fan Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ashley Green to play Alice

Go down 
+2
tnmebd
Kaiia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiia
Admin
Kaiia

Ashley Green to play Alice Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Green to play Alice   Ashley Green to play Alice Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:24 am

Come here and discuss everything about Alice but remeber to play nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beppybutt
tnmebd
NewBorn

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Green to play Alice   Ashley Green to play Alice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:19 pm

I am really happy with her. Of course, I was disappointed when they weren't goign to cast Rachel Leigh Cook (spelling), but I knew they wouldn't choose her. When I saw the official cast pictures on Stephenie Meyer's website, all doubts left my mind. I think Ashley will do a great job.
Back to top Go down
Briana
leaving phoenix
Briana

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Green to play Alice   Ashley Green to play Alice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:34 pm

I think she's great for Alice!!! Her face has a perfect shape for Alice, I think and she is so pretty.

I have to say, though, that in the promo pictures (and I really hope no one hates me for this...) she didnt look so great. I dont know... her face just looked kind of, just strange to me. Which is weird because I think she is really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Green to play Alice   Ashley Green to play Alice Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:14 pm

I love her in this part.
The only thing that I'm not totally sold on with her looks as Alice is her hair.
I always imagined Alice's hair to be really short. And the way they did her hair just seems too long.
But hey, its just hair.
No big deal.
^_^
I'm happy either way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonstainsonmyheart
Auburn1987
NewBorn
Auburn1987

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Green to play Alice   Ashley Green to play Alice Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:55 pm

I am really excited about Ashley playing Alice. I always pictured Alice with that style of hair so I have no complaints on that front. From the pictures of the cast it looks like Ashley and Jackson have a lot of chemistry so that should make their interactions on the screen even better. Plus they make a cute couple.
Back to top Go down
the_unobservantone
leaving phoenix
the_unobservantone

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Green to play Alice   Ashley Green to play Alice Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:55 am

When I saw the promo pictures, she was the one I was most excited about. When I saw the pictures from the set, she was the one I was least excited about. Does anyone else think she got worse? Did she cut her hair or is that a wig? She looks cute regardless, but I was a little disappointed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=715685733
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley Green to play Alice   Ashley Green to play Alice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashley Green to play Alice
Page 1 of 1