Eternal Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Fruit

A Mature Twilight Fan Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella?

Go down 
+5
marysa
Briana
Kaiia
au_kitkat
sarah_hifive
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sarah_hifive
hugging Rene Goodbye
sarah_hifive

Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella? Empty
PostSubject: Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella?   Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:07 am

I hope I'm doing this right Embarassed And please let me know if I'm not supposed to post a new topic or anything... I've never been on one of these before.

Anyway, what I wanted to know was, who do you guys think Bella will end up with?
And who do you want Bella to end up with?

I think she will end up with Edward, though we can't be entirely sure and even though I love Jacob and life would be somewhat easier for her with him (being able to stay in Forks and visit family and friends and not having to literally die etc etc) I think her and Edward fit.
It's hard to explain but they seem more suited.

As to who I want Bella to end up with, well, this one goes to Edward yet again Razz
Like I said before, they fit.
Back to top Go down
au_kitkat
NewBorn
au_kitkat

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella?   Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:30 am

Hey Sarah!

I think she'll end up with Edward. Stephenie basically confirmed it. lol If Bella didn't, Steph would have a LOT of angry screaming girls at her door...

I also WANT her to end up with Edward. They're meant to be together. I really love Jacob, but I can't even imagine what would happen to Edward if he didn't end up with Bella in the end..
Back to top Go down
Kaiia
Admin
Kaiia

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella?   Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:51 am

LOL dont worry, you are doing it right
thats why there is a new topic spot!
create as many new topics as you want! that way we have so much more
to talk about Very Happy

and Edward all the way, they are destined for eachother!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beppybutt
Briana
leaving phoenix
Briana

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella?   Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:12 pm

LoL, the first time I posted something I was sitting there thinking "please let me have done it right.."

Edward. I dont think Jacob will be completely out of the picture, but I think the whole "Jacob or Edward" part of the story is more or less over. Bella and Edward are just too right for each other.

I hope Jake can figure out a way to be happy...
Back to top Go down
marysa
NewBorn
marysa

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella?   Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:08 pm

I also think that Bella will end up with Edward. Stephenie Meyer says on her website that Jacob did not imprint on Bella, so I believe that he is going to find someone else(then I hope for him).

During the three books, I have always wanted Bella to end up with Edward, and with nobody else.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella?   Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:52 pm

I agree.
It is just so right for Bella and Edward to be together.
If they don't... its like the start of the apocalypse.
lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonstainsonmyheart
the_unobservantone
leaving phoenix
the_unobservantone

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella?   Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:04 am

If it's not Edward and Bella in the end, SM should fear for her life. Haha. Those teen fangirls can get a little insane.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=715685733
Nanashi
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella?   Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:20 am

Yes.
Most definitely.
Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonstainsonmyheart
IzzyB
NewBorn

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella?   Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:26 am

i agree guys, Edward & Bella have to end up together, and besides bellas had plenty of chances to be with Jacob and now her and edward are getting married she can't bail out now. But i really hope that Jake will find someone else and imprint with them cause i really want him to have a happy ending
Back to top Go down
stef415
NewBorn
stef415

PostSubject: Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella?   Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:56 pm

ya i hope bella and edward end up together they are meant for each other and well jacob i hope he does find someone else to be happy with he descerves it and the thing is if edward left bella again it would kill her i mean it almost did in new moon plus he said he would be with her intill she said other wise and in eclipse when edward said are u sure i have never seen you in this much pain she kissed him and said i know who i cant live with out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella?   Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward and Bella or Jacob and Bella?
Page 1 of 1