Eternal Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Fruit

A Mature Twilight Fan Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Special Effects

Go down 
+2
Briana
almdubv
6 posters
AuthorMessage
almdubv
almdubv

Special Effects Empty
PostSubject: Special Effects   Special Effects Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:56 am

This thread is in relation to all of the pictures floating around out there from filming.

What does everyone think about the special effects so far, of the actors, at least?

I personally thought that the actor's contact's were really good. Although, I'd have to say, they sure do stand out. I'm not sure how anyone in Forks never noticed those beautiful eyes before.
And all of the actors are pretty pale.
They seemed to do a good job so far with making the actors look like vamps.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25817124
Briana
leaving phoenix
Briana

Special Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Effects   Special Effects Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:22 am

I've been sitting here oooh'ing and ahh'ing over some of the on-set pictures for the past 30 minutes, LoL. I'm completely impressed with how everyone looks so far... Edward is so pale! And, I think his hair is perfect. Speaking of hair, I am really amazed at how good Nikki Reed looks blonde. I was never quite as anti-Nikki as a lot of people were, I had faith that she could be an okay blonde, but I didnt think she would look that good- she totally makes it work!

I'm getting really excited. I haven't seen a picture that really showed their eyes, though... where did you see it at?
Back to top Go down
almdubv
almdubv

Special Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Effects   Special Effects Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:55 am

hmmm... There really is only a few places I could have seen it at. Look at the links from the pictures on here, or maybe try to find the thread on the IMDB boards. I'm sorry I can't give you a better place to search, because i've looked at ALL of them and I'm not sure which one I actually found it on.

There was a picture of Robert though, which was zoomed in, taken kind of up close. You could see his eyes very well. And I think there was also another one of Alice and Jasper where you could see their eyes. I'll try to find the link for you to the exact picture, but I know it's in those files that are floating around.

Sorry.

Oh, and I completely agree about Nikki Reed. How can one person look so good as a blonde AND as a brunette? She's obviously Rosalie in the flesh.
Back to top Go down
the_unobservantone
leaving phoenix
the_unobservantone

Special Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Effects   Special Effects Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:46 pm

Here's that pic of Edward with the contacts. Is anyone else worried about how they are going to pull off the sparkles? It already seemed kind of silly to me in the books.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=715685733
Briana
leaving phoenix
Briana

Special Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Effects   Special Effects Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:24 pm

I've been kind of... apprehensive.. about the sparkling, too. But, one of the days that the TMs were on set, they saw one of the body doubles covered in this really fine glitter. They said it looked really good, not like tacky disco-night at the skating rink kind of glitter. They were really pleased with it.

I just hope it looks tasteful (well, as tasteful as glittering can be...) and subtle. Not like WHAM, in your face, ya know?
Back to top Go down
almdubv
almdubv

Special Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Effects   Special Effects Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:10 pm

Briana wrote:
They said it looked really good, not like tacky disco-night at the skating rink kind of glitter.

hahahahahaha, that made me laugh really hard.
Back to top Go down
Briana
leaving phoenix
Briana

Special Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Effects   Special Effects Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:45 pm

LoL, glad I could make you laugh! Thats just what I always think when I think of glitter... its a side effect of growing up in the 90's I'm afraid.

I shutter when I think of the amounts of glitter I wore as "make up" at one point.
Back to top Go down
Svrsiy
NewBorn
Svrsiy

Special Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Effects   Special Effects Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:07 am

Briana wrote:
I shutter when I think of the amounts of glitter I wore as "make up" at one point.

Oh my gosh, the infamous glitter eyeshadow + glitter lip gloss + glitter hairspray combo. Ahh, those were the days.

But anyway, that picture of Edward looks good! I've never seen it before, but his eyes are awesome. And the glitter on the bodies? I thought that would be done on the computer, because I imagined it as a prism reflecting the sun, and that seems difficult to do with just makeup..hmm well, I guess I'll have to see for myself!
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Nanashi

Special Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Effects   Special Effects Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:25 pm

The contacts are awesome.
^_^

I just like everything so far.
It is really looking great from what I can tell
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonstainsonmyheart
Cullenlicious
NewBorn
Cullenlicious

Special Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Effects   Special Effects Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:15 pm

They are really paying attention to detail arnt they? I mean with the glittering ang the contacts! i cant wait!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Special Effects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Effects   Special Effects Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Effects
Page 1 of 1