Eternal Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Fruit

A Mature Twilight Fan Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Eclipse Moment?

Go down 
+2
Bella Cullen
Kaiia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiia
Admin
Kaiia

Favorite Eclipse Moment? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Eclipse Moment?   Favorite Eclipse Moment? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:53 am

Whats your Favorite Eclipse moment?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beppybutt
Bella Cullen
hugging Rene Goodbye
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Eclipse Moment?   Favorite Eclipse Moment? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:49 am

At the end where Bella agrees with the marriage, Alice organizing it and her finally deciding to tell the world ^^ cheers
Back to top Go down
Kaiia
Admin
Kaiia

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Eclipse Moment?   Favorite Eclipse Moment? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 10:45 am

hahah nice=D
yea my fav part was the bed scene
when bella was trying to take off her clothes
man i was laughing so friken hard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beppybutt
Bella Cullen
hugging Rene Goodbye
Bella Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Eclipse Moment?   Favorite Eclipse Moment? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 12:54 am

I know! Same here.... lol!
Back to top Go down
almdubv
almdubv

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Eclipse Moment?   Favorite Eclipse Moment? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:10 am

oh the bed scene - i loved until edward stopped bella, and i felt completely humiliated right with her.
The one bed scene, with the "hip hitch"....hmmmmmmmm, yes.

And I'm not gonna lie, the scene with Bella and Jacob kissing right before the fight, was probably a fave of mine.
Obviously, I'm a big ol hornball.

edit: i edit too much.
anyways, i also loved the charm bracelet scenes. both with jacob and edward - i thought it was really awesome to include that in there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25817124
Briana
leaving phoenix
Briana

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Eclipse Moment?   Favorite Eclipse Moment? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:02 am

oh the bed scene - i loved until edward stopped bella, and i felt completely humiliated right with her.

Me too! It was really funny when she kept trying to take her clothes off, but then I just felt embarrased for her.

One of my favorite parts that kind of random is when they were in the tent right before the big fight (and after the whole Jacob thing, during which I was grinding my teeth the entire time... not a good night for my TMJ...) when she wants to just go at it right then and there ( had a little bit of a Top Gun moment going on there, now that I think about it... "Take me to bed or lose me forever" haha... Sorry its late.. and my brain isnt working properly) Anyway, I just love the part when he is telling her the reasons why they cant and she says "No.. because you are insanely moral for a vampire" it just cracks me up!
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Eclipse Moment?   Favorite Eclipse Moment? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:46 pm

haha
Yes.
The bed scene.
I don't really need to say much more than that.
Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonstainsonmyheart
Cullenlicious
NewBorn
Cullenlicious

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Eclipse Moment?   Favorite Eclipse Moment? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:29 pm

the best part was the message Bella left Edward on his cell:

"You are in trouble," I said slowly, emphasizing each word. "Enormous trouble. Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is waiting for you at home."

i laughed for approximitly 8.5 minutes after reading that! my boyfriend thought i had lost my mind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Eclipse Moment?   Favorite Eclipse Moment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Eclipse Moment?
Page 1 of 1