Eternal Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Fruit

A Mature Twilight Fan Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official first poll!

Go down 
+6
sarah_hifive
Nanashi
Kaiia
iammyownhappiness
Svrsiy
the_unobservantone
10 posters

Which book is your favorite?
Twilight
Official first poll! Vote_lcap41%Official first poll! Vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
New Moon
Official first poll! Vote_lcap6%Official first poll! Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Eclipse
Official first poll! Vote_lcap35%Official first poll! Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
I'm holding out for Breaking Dawn
Official first poll! Vote_lcap18%Official first poll! Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
the_unobservantone
leaving phoenix
the_unobservantone

Official first poll! Empty
PostSubject: Official first poll!   Official first poll! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:18 am

Thought it would be fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=715685733
Svrsiy
NewBorn
Svrsiy

PostSubject: Re: Official first poll!   Official first poll! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:31 am

Definitely twilight...I love meeting the Cullens for the first time because Stephenie's descriptions of them are very intriguing, espeically Edward's...I remember feeling just as curious about them as Bella was, and wanting to find out more.
Back to top Go down
iammyownhappiness
NewBorn
iammyownhappiness

PostSubject: Re: Official first poll!   Official first poll! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 3:39 am

Eclipse would be my favorite. Don't get me wrong, Twilight and New Moon were great too! :]

Did anyone notice that Stephenie's writing improved with each book too? ^__^;;
Back to top Go down
Kaiia
Admin
Kaiia

PostSubject: Re: Official first poll!   Official first poll! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:49 am

I Love eclipse, we get to see edward and bella super close. and the fight scene was cool to
but im going for twilight because, its where we are first introduced to everything and everyone. i loved it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beppybutt
Nanashi
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Official first poll!   Official first poll! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:47 pm

I loved Twilight best.
Just because it is the book that started it all.
The others are just as good, but I love (what was) the newness of Twilight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonstainsonmyheart
sarah_hifive
hugging Rene Goodbye
sarah_hifive

PostSubject: Re: Official first poll!   Official first poll! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:24 am

I voted Eclipse.
I found, that comparing Twilight to NM and EC, it seemed like a pretty bad book Embarassed
I don't know why... it just didn't excite me. Sure, it did the first time I read it but looking back on it after reading New Moon and Eclipse, I realized it just didn't match up to those two.

I love Eclipse because it's dramatic, we learn more about Jazz and Rose and we learn more about the Quilete's and the triangle between Jake, Bells and Edward had me laughing all throughout the book.
New Moon depressed me too much to be my favourite so my vote goes to Eclipse lol.
Back to top Go down
marysa
NewBorn
marysa

PostSubject: Re: Official first poll!   Official first poll! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:10 pm

It was difficult to choose but I voted Twilight. In this book, we really wonder what Edward is thinking (especially at the beginning) and he seems very mysterious. I love the fact that Edward has an air of danger (this aspect runs right through the three books but particularly in twilight).
Back to top Go down
Auburn1987
NewBorn
Auburn1987

PostSubject: Re: Official first poll!   Official first poll! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:17 pm

While I love all three books I would have to say that my favorite is Eclipse. I think there is more to the plot in Eclipse, plus it is a lot more intense, with the relationships between Jacob and Bella; Bella and Edward. Plus the fight scene is really cool.
Back to top Go down
she_elf
NewBorn
she_elf

PostSubject: Re: Official first poll!   Official first poll! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:41 pm

I am probably the only person in the world who likes New Moon. I'm not quite sure I could say that I loved it best, because I love them all equally, but I liked it because I was able to get to know Jacob better, and I could really relate to Bella on how she was feeling- even if she did annoy the crap out of me.
I seriously cried a lot during this book. But it was worth it, I think. Except for Edward coming back. >_<
Back to top Go down
Briana
leaving phoenix
Briana

PostSubject: Re: Official first poll!   Official first poll! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 8:37 pm

I havent answered before now because I couldn't decide between Twilight and Eclipse. But, I just re-read Eclipse... and I've decided Twilight is my favorite!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official first poll!   Official first poll! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official first poll!
Page 1 of 1