Eternal Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Fruit

A Mature Twilight Fan Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Twilight Finished FanFics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiia
Admin
Kaiia

Twilight Finished FanFics Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Finished FanFics   Twilight Finished FanFics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:52 am

Hey all come here and post fanfics you have written or your favorite fanfics, but please make sure they are completed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beppybutt
almdubv
almdubv

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Finished FanFics   Twilight Finished FanFics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:10 am

These are some of my favorite fanfics:

You've Kept Me Waiting

You've Kept Me Waiting is a fanfic about Alice and Jasper, before they met the Cullens, when they first found each other. This was an extremely well written fanfic - the author was asked numerous times if she was SM herself.

Life's Little Choices

Life's Little Choices is based on Edward and Bella being human. The characters are a little different, but I thought the writing was good. It's a little rushed at the end, but it's somewhat long, so I can see why. The overall story is pretty good though!

The Lion and the Lamb

I'm not sure if The Lion and the Lamb should be posted under "completed" - the author said she could not finish the story due to personal problems, and it was on "permanent hiatis" (sp?) I don't know if this will ever be finished because of that note, but I'm assuming it is.
The story is practically Midnight Sun - it's everything in Twilight, up until the first kiss, from Edward's POV. It's really incredible, and it's a shame it won't be finished!

Nightfall

Wow, I just finished this. This one was written in 2006, so it was before New Moon and Eclipse came out. That being said, the author was incredible - she wrote a storyline about Bella eventually becoming a vampire, a war with the Volturi and werewolves....This one had some crazy plot twists and turns. To be honest, it's very similar to what I could see Breaking Dawn to be like. At least that's what I'm hoping for. But this was really good. and I would highly recommend it because of the similarities it has to the original Twilight series of books. Rated teen for some violence and some sexuality - but there isn't any lemons in this. The author does a wonderful job of being very sensual without saying much.

Last edited by almdubv on Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=25817124
undiscoveredwings
NewBorn
undiscoveredwings

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Finished FanFics   Twilight Finished FanFics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:59 am

Boycotts and Barflies

the first and best fanfic i read. love it and its so addicting. everyones in it and theyre all human. the girls place a bet that thy cant date til new years which is like a month away and the guys bet on not dating anymore barflies (girls in their club (theyre bartenders)). its hiarious, cute, and dirty at some parts. but romantic dirty not like preverted dirty. its 37 chapters long and has a ton of great reviews. i highy recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Finished FanFics   Twilight Finished FanFics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Finished FanFics
Page 1 of 1