Eternal Fruit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eternal Fruit

A Mature Twilight Fan Site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little snippet from a TM who was able to watch a couple of scenes...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isis
NewBorn

Little snippet from a TM who was able to watch a couple of scenes... Empty
PostSubject: Little snippet from a TM who was able to watch a couple of scenes...   Little snippet from a TM who was able to watch a couple of scenes... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:43 pm

I was lurking on TMs (as always...) and came across some "insider info" from cometomama, who's been on the set.

"One of the sound guys invited me over to their station listen/watch three VERY awesome and intense scenes being filmed yesterday! His accent is FLAWLESS! And when he's out of character and off set, his British accent is delish, though he has quite the potty mouth.

Even naughty words sounded good coming out of his mouth! hahaha!!

I didn't see a growling scene. One of the scenes, the most intense one, was of him by his car with Emmett, and Bella walks down the stairs and past him. They zoomed the camera in to his fists balling up on the door of his car and then he rolls back and puts his head back on the roof of the car and the camera zooms in and you see this excruciating look on his face and his pitch black eyes. It is INSANE - I get chills just thinking about it!!!!!

One of the other scenes was with Edward and Jasper, again standing by Edward's car, across the car from each other, and Jasper is telling him that it's not worth it and Edward is trying to talk himself out of killing Bella.

If the few scenes I heard/saw yesterday are indicative, this is going to be the BEST movie. The camera work alone, even without sound, is just awesome."

Once again WE LOVE YOU TWILIGHT MOMS!! Thanks for all the scoop. I'm living off it.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan
Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Little snippet from a TM who was able to watch a couple of scenes...   Little snippet from a TM who was able to watch a couple of scenes... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:14 am

Oh wow! Thanks so much for posting that^^ It makes me even more excited *bounces on her chair*
Back to top Go down
http://getsurei.deviantart.com
Nanashi
Nanashi

PostSubject: Re: Little snippet from a TM who was able to watch a couple of scenes...   Little snippet from a TM who was able to watch a couple of scenes... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:40 pm

Ohhhh!
Yay.
^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crimsonstainsonmyheart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little snippet from a TM who was able to watch a couple of scenes...   Little snippet from a TM who was able to watch a couple of scenes... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little snippet from a TM who was able to watch a couple of scenes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Fruit :: The movie :: News & Casting Calls-
Jump to: